The MSBO Nominations Committee nominated five candidates for three open board positions, each with a three-year term for the 2021 MSBO Board of Directors. There will also be one candidate for the open President-Elect position.
Click on the links to view each candidate’s profile.
Nominated for President-Elect:
- Julie Omer, CFO, Chief Financial Officer, Owosso Public Schools
Nominated for Board of Directors:
- Kevin Kolb, CFO, Associate Superintendent for Finance, Gratiot-Isabella RESD
- Lisa Krosnicki, CFO, Chief Financial Officer, Charlevoix-Emmet ISD
- Tim Peraino, CFD, Director of Facilities, Kent ISD
- Mary Beth Rogers, Ed.S., CFO, Executive Director of Business Services, Clarkston Community Schools (Incumbent)
- Stephanie Weese, CFO, Assistant Superintendent of Administrative Services, Livingston ESA (Incumbent)
The election will be held electronically and will begin on Wednesday, March 31, 2021 and end on Wednesday, April 14, 2021 at 3:00 pm.
Congratulations to this year’s candidates.
Other Articles in this Newsletter
- Don’t Miss This ASBO Scholarship Opportunity
- Hope – and Spring – Springs Eternal
- Listen to the Podcast: Economics of Learning
- Michigan Schools Achieve Historic Level of Energy Efficiency
- MSBO Annual Conference & Exhibit Show Registration Open
- MSBO The Beginning, The Middle, and the End?
- MSBO Update
- Professional Development Opportunities at Your Fingertips
- Welcome New Members