2021 MSBO Board of Directors Election
The MSBO Nominations Committee nominated five candidates for three open board positions, each with a three-year term for the 2021 MSBO Board of Directors. There will also be one candidate for the open President-Elect position.
For Board of Directors:
- Kevin Kolb, CFO, Associate Superintendent for Finance, Gratiot-Isabella RESD
- Lisa Krosnicki, CFO, Chief Financial Officer, Charlevoix-Emmet ISD
- Tim Peraino, CFD, Director of Facilities, Kent ISD
- Mary Beth Rogers, Ed.S., CFO, Executive Director of Business Services, Clarkston Community Schools (Incumbent)
- Stephanie Weese, CFO, Assistant Superintendent of Administrative Services, Livingston ESA (Incumbent)
The election will be held electronically and will begin on Wednesday, March 31, 2021 and end on Wednesday, April 14, 2021 at 3:00 pm.
Governance Documents and Board Information
MSBO Bylaws and Resolutions Committee: Proposed Bylaws Amendment and 2021 Proposed Resolutions
The MSBO Bylaws and Resolutions Committee has proposed an amendment to the MSBO Bylaws. The proposed amendment, that will be voted on at this year’s annual meeting, will allow for electronic voting for Bylaws changes to be done in conjunction with the annual board election. Active members will be asked to vote via electronic polling during the closing general session/annual meeting on the proposed amendment and proposed 2021 General Resolutions.
- Bylaws (Amended 2016)
Board of Directors Information