Hiring Solutions Labor Market Study
Michigan School Business Officials (MSBO) partnered with Hiring Solutions to conduct a Labor Market Study for 10 positions common to many schools and ISD’s in the state of Michigan.
Hiring Solutions Services
Nothing is more important than confidentiality when you’re looking for a new job, and nothing is more important than finding the best all-around candidate to fill a critical school business position. Hiring Solutions LLC finds qualified candidates for districts seeking applicants and provides candidates seeking new opportunities a confidential search process that keeps their credentials in the loop for the latest postings.
Options for services include:
- Posting a position you need filled and reviewing and sorting applicants into candidate tiers
- Maintaining a confidential candidate database
- Best practices in screening candidates
- Conducting reference checks
- Recommending and facilitating Pre-Employment Assessments
- Executing a full employment search
- Compensation/Labor Market Analysis
- Human resource consulting
Posting a Position
You can continue to post positions on the MSBO website at no cost as you have in the past, or also post with Hiring Solutions and include other employment services ranging from posting a position on their website to full employment searches. Click here to download a listing of detailed services.
Confidential Credential Submissions
Send your resume to Hiring Solutions LLC to add your credentials to their applicant database for future openings. If your credentials match a future school opening, you will be contacted prior to your credentials being submitted for consideration.
To learn more, call Todd Surline at Hiring Solutions LLC at (517) 347-6164 or MSBO Associate Executive Director Robert Dwan at (517) 327-2581.