Don’t miss out on MSBO’s online learning opportunities that give you access to great professional development.
If you are enrolled in an MSBO certification program, many of these webinars are required or elective classes. Check your certification transcript by logging in here. Please use your MSBO credentials. Once logged in, click on the link Certification Transcript on the navigation bar at the top of the page to access your transcript.
Please note: You do not need to be enrolled in a certification track or be a member to take advantage of these on-demand programs.
MSBO’s webinar series includes the following certification classes:
- Benefits and Retirement (3 hours)
- Computerized Facility Management (3 hours)
- Data Quality I (3 hours)
- Data Quality II (3 hours)
- Emergency Preparedness Management (3 hours)
- Environmental Health and Safety (3 Hours)
- Human Resource for the Business Manager (3 hours)
- Instructional Program Evaluation (3 hours)
- Introduction to School Business (14 hours)
- Managing Emergencies (6 hours)
- Organizational Applications (3 hours)
- Overview of Human Resource Management (6 hours)
- Payroll and Related Personnel Issues (3 hours)
- Performance Evaluations for Personnel (3 hours)
- Purchasing Overview (3 hours)
- Record Keeping, Retention and Automation (3 hours)
- Registry of Educational Personnel (REP): Get Your Questions Answered (3 hours)
- Strategic Planning (3 hours)
- Use of Technology for Human Resource Management (3 hours)
Click here to view and register.