The 2022-23 Phase 2 program is open until July 31, 2023.
Questions? Contact Scott Little at MSBO 517.327.2582.
2022-23 Phase 2 Bus Program Help Menu
Before using the program, please read all sections of the Help menu. Be sure you know and understand your bid by using the Bid Comparison feature and reading the vendor’s clarifications. REMEMBER, you have not purchased a bus through the Bus Program until you have completed the five steps of the “Create Purchase Request” tab in the program.
- Building a Bus – Step-by-Step Instructions
- Cloning a Bus for Vendor Review
- Stock Buses – What’s available and how to purchase
- Order Validation
- Base Specifications by Bus Style
- Bus Options by Bus Style
- Vendor Contact Information
- Vendor Clarifications: In the process of preparing bids for the MSBO Bus Purchase Program, issues may arise that are not addressed substantially within the program. Vendors have provided explanations/clarifications of issues they feel are important to consider. Be sure you know and understand your bid by using the Bid Comparison feature and reading the dealers’ bid clarifications.
- Warranty Information
- Midwest Transit Equipment
- Hoekstra Transportation, Inc.
- DD5-DD8 MDEG Engines ATS School Bus Warranty Coverage
- FCCC School Bus Coverage and Description
- Proterra Powered Battery Pack Limited Warranty
- Proterra Powered Drivetrain Standard Warranty
- Thomas C2 School Bus Warranty Coverage
- TBB EF/EFX School Bus Warranty Coverage
- TBB HDX School Bus Warranty Coverage
- Holland Bus Company
- Vendor Invitation to Bid
- Board of Education Resolution: This sample resolution may be copied and modified to your district’s specifications. It provides written verification for your district records. Do not submit to MSBO. Instead, check the “Yes” box under “Has this purchase been approved by the school board?” when you check out.
- Delivery Charge
- Administrative Fees/Membership Requirement
- General Information