The 2022 MSBO Annual Conference is the most comprehensive and cost-effective professional development opportunity for school business officials in Michigan.
Early Bird registration is now open! Determine which clinic sessions, certification classes, half-day workshop, and pre-conferences you want to attend so you can complete your registration.
As you browse the 2022 MSBO Annual Conference webpages, remember some sessions overlap or conflict with other sessions.
- Tuesday pre-conferences conflict with certification classes or the half-day workshop
- Wednesday A sessions conflict with B and C sessions
- Thursday D sessions conflict with E and F sessions
- Thursday G session conflicts with H and i sessions
Click here to register online. To register online you will need your username, password, and a purchase order number or credit card information. You will earn SCECH and CPE credits based on the number of sessions you attend.
Conference Scholarship Information • Deadline March 16
The MSBO Board has authorized scholarships for members to attend the Conference, which are sponsored in part by a generous contribution from SET SEG. The scholarship covers the cost of registration for the Conference. There is a limit of one scholarship per district. Scholarships are available for Active members only. If you are applying for a scholarship, fax or email the scholarship application by March 16, 2022. We will notify you within two weeks regarding the status of your scholarship application. Once you are approved for a scholarship, you will receive information on registering.
Download the Scholarship Application.
Visit the MSBO website to check for lodging information.
MSBO’s top priority is always the health and safety of our attendees. MSBO monitors coronavirus information from the conference host hotel – the Amway Grand Plaza Hotel and the DeVos Place, as well as the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and local Michigan Departments of Health and Human Services. MSBO will update attendees concerning information that may impact the Conference.
Other Articles in this Newsletter
- Are You an Emerging Leader?
- Don’t Miss Out on These Professional Development Opportunities
- Dynamic Budget – Forecasting at Your Fingertips
- Get to Know Your 2022 MSBO Board of Directors Candidates
- Governance and MSBO – Dena Mayer
- MISEC/Brite Solar Opportunity for all Michigan Schools
- MSBO Bylaws and Resolutions Committee Proposes Amending Bylaws and Articles of Incorporation
- MSBO Update – David Martell
- Supporting Each Other is a Journey – Mary Beth Rogers
- Welcome New Members