Have you thought about how you are going to get your board, superintendent and administration ready to set the district’s priorities during this 2022-23 budget season?
Dynamic Budget Projections is the program for you. If you haven’t used the program before, or haven’t seen it in a few years, you’re missing out on what we think is a “best practice” in developing and explaining your budget to those that make decisions but don’t understand the details. The design is compatible with Local K-12 and PSA district funding. At a minimal cost and with minimal inputs required, you’ll be up and running in no time. Take a moment to review our webpage dedicated to the program for a short video and more details!
This isn’t a canned package that simply adds a “percentage” increase based on past performance, estimates statewide averages, or tries to meet minimal state standards! The 2022 program has been updated to reflect the latest changes in state aid, foundation allowances and MPSERS and is ready for you to input your base year information and allow you to make future projections.
For more information, contact Lillie Rapelje or Bob Dwan at 517-327-5920 or visit the MSBO website.
Other Articles in this Newsletter
- 2022 MSBO Annual Conference Early Bird Registration is Open
- Are You an Emerging Leader?
- Don’t Miss Out on These Professional Development Opportunities
- Get to Know Your 2022 MSBO Board of Directors Candidates
- Governance and MSBO – Dena Mayer
- MISEC/Brite Solar Opportunity for all Michigan Schools
- MSBO Bylaws and Resolutions Committee Proposes Amending Bylaws and Articles of Incorporation
- MSBO Update – David Martell
- Supporting Each Other is a Journey – Mary Beth Rogers
- Welcome New Members