The MSBO Nominations Committee nominated four candidates for two (2) open Board of Director positions, each with a three-year term. There will also be one candidate for the open President-Elect position.
This year’s Nominations Committee includes Immediate Past President Bill Chatfield, President Deanna Mayer, President-Elect Julie Omer, and the two most recent active past presidents willing to serve on the committee, Steve Ezikian and Tamera Powers.
Click on the links to view each candidate’s profile.
- Mary Beth Rogers, S., CFO, Executive Director of Business Services, Clarkston Community Schools
For Board of Directors:
- Kathy Abela, MBA, CFO, Executive Director, Finance & Operations, Royal Oak Schools
- Tracey French, CFO, Director of Finance, Reeths-Puffer Public Schools
- Kevin Kolb, CPA, CFO, Associate Superintendent for Finance, Gratiot-Isabella RESD
- Julie Williams-Muz, CPA, CFO, Finance Director, Huron ISD (Incumbent)
The election will be held electronically and will begin on Wednesday, April 6, 2022 and will end on Wednesday, April 20, 2022 at 3:00 pm.
Other Articles in this Newsletter
- 2022 MSBO Annual Conference Early Bird Registration is Open
- Are You an Emerging Leader?
- Don’t Miss Out on These Professional Development Opportunities
- Dynamic Budget – Forecasting at Your Fingertips
- Governance and MSBO – Dena Mayer
- MISEC/Brite Solar Opportunity for all Michigan Schools
- MSBO Bylaws and Resolutions Committee Proposes Amending Bylaws and Articles of Incorporation
- MSBO Update – David Martell
- Supporting Each Other is a Journey – Mary Beth Rogers
- Welcome New Members