MSBO’s Leadership Institute continues to develop members through rigorous and challenging curriculum – helping them grow their leadership skills in all aspects of their careers. In addition to face-to-face meetings and small group work, each member takes part in extensive, personal one-on-one executive coaching.
Applications are now being accepted through November 30, 2020.
December 4, 2020 — January 24, 2021 – Participants complete Leadership Style Assessments & the first of five one-on-one coaching sessions.
Meeting Dates and Locations
There are five 2-day sessions (Sessions begin at approximately 5 pm on the first evening and run 8:00 am to 3:30 pm the following day):
- Session 1: January 20-21, 2021 — Holiday Inn, Downtown Grand Rapids
- Session 2: March 12-13, 2021 — MSBO Office, Lansing
- Session 3: May 14-15, 2021 — MSBO Office, Lansing
- Session 4: August 4-5, 2021 — MSBO Office, Lansing
- Session 5: October 6-7, 2021 — Holiday Inn, Downtown Grand Rapids
MSBO’s top priority is always the health and safety of our cohort participants. We are closely monitoring the status of Michigan Department of Health and Human Services (MDHHS) epidemic orders related to COVID-19 and our ability to hold in-person events. Each session will be evaluated separately regarding the ability to hold in-person meetings. When an in-person meeting is not possible, the session will take place virtually.
Program Fees: $1,500 fee includes all course materials, refreshment breaks and meals. You will be responsible for overnight accommodations (if needed) and travel expenses. Accepted applicants will be invoiced prior to the start of the program, with the option to defer half the cost until July 2021, spreading the cost over two fiscal years.
The MSBO Leadership Institute can be substituted for the Group Solutions requirement for renewal of the CFO and BOM certifications. SCECHs will be awarded pending approval. For more information or questions, contact MSBO Associate Executive Director Scott Little at 517.327.2582 or email@example.com.
Other Articles in this Newsletter
- Don’t Miss Out on These Scholarship Opportunities
- Here’s What’s on Deck with Certification Classes
- Is it Your Turn to Serve on the MSBO Board of Directors?
- MSBO Awards – Recognizing Members
- MSBO Update
- The Results of our Actions – Sharon Raschke, MSBO Board Member
- Welcome New Members
- You Are Essential – Bill Chatfield, MSBO Board President