Mark and Kay Stebbins Scholarship
MSBO offers a $2,000 Stebbins Scholarship to active members in honor of Mark and Kay Stebbins. This scholarship program encourages and recognizes individuals currently employed in school business who are improving their technical skills and competencies by furthering their education, including pursuing an undergraduate degree.
Wally Piper Scholarship
MSBO offers a $3,000 Piper Scholarship to active members in honor of Wally Piper. This scholarship program encourages and recognizes individuals currently employed in school business who are improving their technical skills and competencies by pursuing a graduate degree.
Recipients of the scholarships are determined by the MSBO Board of Directors and are presented at the MSBO Annual Conference.
The deadline for scholarship applications is January 31, 2022. Scholarship details and criteria are listed in the applications:
Other Articles in this Newsletter
- Challenge Yourself with the MSBO Leadership Institute
- Collaboration is the Heart of it All – Dena Mayer
- Investing in MSBO Members: Certification Track Scholarships
- MSBO Board Elections: Thinking of Running?
- MSBO Update – David Martell
- Recognizing MSBO Members
- Save the Date! Don’t Miss out on These Professional Development Opportunities.
- Welcome New Members
- What Is Your Mindset? – Tim Peraino