MSBO’s Leadership Institute continues to develop members through rigorous and challenging curriculum – helping them grow their leadership skills in all aspects of their careers. In addition to face-to-face meetings and small group work, each member takes part in extensive, personal one-on-one executive coaching.
Applications are now being accepted through November 30, 2021.
Download the application.
Participants complete leadership style assessments and participate in their first of five one-on-one coaching sessions beginning December 2021 and the first session in January.
There are five, two-day sessions (Sessions begin at approximately 5 pm on the first evening and run 8:00 am to 3:30 pm the following day).
- Session 1: January 26-27, 2022 — Holiday Inn, Downtown Grand Rapids
- Session 2: March 11-12, 2022 — MSBO Office, Lansing
- Session 3: May 13-14, 2022 — MSBO Office, Lansing
- Session 4: August 3-4, 2022 — MSBO Office, Lansing
- Session 5: October 5-6, 2022 — Holiday Inn, Downtown Grand Rapids
Program Fees: $1,500 fee includes all course materials, refreshment breaks and meals. You will be responsible for overnight accommodations (if needed) and travel expenses. Accepted applicants will be invoiced prior to the start of the program, with the option to defer half the cost until July 2022, spreading the cost over two fiscal years.
The MSBO Leadership Institute can be substituted for the Group Solutions requirement for renewal of the CFO and BOM certifications. SCECHs will be awarded pending approval. For more information or questions, contact MSBO Associate Executive Director Scott Little at 517.327.2582 or email@example.com.
Other Articles in this Newsletter
- Collaboration is the Heart of it All – Dena Mayer
- Investing in MSBO Members: Certification Track Scholarships
- MSBO Board Elections: Thinking of Running?
- MSBO Update – David Martell
- Piper and Stebbins Scholarships are an MSBO Tradition
- Recognizing MSBO Members
- Save the Date! Don’t Miss out on These Professional Development Opportunities.
- Welcome New Members
- What Is Your Mindset? – Tim Peraino