MSBO recognizes the extraordinary contributions of MSBO members to their school district, their communities and to MSBO through its awards program. MSBO’s School Business Official of the Year recognizes an individual’s service to a school district, the profession and colleagues; the Meridian Award recognizes successful practices in all areas of school management; and the Distinguished Service Award honors recipients that have attained the highest level of professional accomplishments.
We encourage you to apply for these awards – consider nominating yourself or a colleague. Details and criteria for all the awards can be found on MSBO’s website on the Awards page.
Click on the individual links for specific details and nomination forms:
For more information or if you have questions, contact Nancy Hawkins at 517.327.9254 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Other Articles in this Newsletter
- Challenge Yourself with the MSBO Leadership Institute
- Collaboration is the Heart of it All – Dena Mayer
- Investing in MSBO Members: Certification Track Scholarships
- MSBO Board Elections: Thinking of Running?
- MSBO Update – David Martell
- Piper and Stebbins Scholarships are an MSBO Tradition
- Save the Date! Don’t Miss out on These Professional Development Opportunities.
- Welcome New Members
- What Is Your Mindset? – Tim Peraino