The 2022 MSBO Annual Conference & Exhibit Show is the most comprehensive and cost-effective professional development opportunity for school business officials in Michigan.
Early Bird registration is still open! Determine which clinic sessions, certification classes, half-day workshop, and pre-conferences you want to attend so you can complete your registration.
As you browse the 2022 MSBO Annual Conference webpages, remember some sessions overlap or conflict with other sessions.
- Tuesday pre-conferences conflict with certification classes or the half-day workshop
- Wednesday A sessions conflict with B and C sessions
- Thursday D sessions conflict with E and F sessions
- Thursday G session conflicts with H and i sessions
Click here to register online. To register online you will need your username, password, and a purchase order number or credit card information. You will earn SCECH and CPE credits based on the sessions you attend.
Conference Scholarship Information • The Extended Deadline Period Closes March 31
The MSBO Board has authorized scholarships for members to attend the Conference, which are sponsored in part by a generous contribution from SET SEG. The scholarship covers the cost of registration for the Conference. There is a limit of one scholarship per district. Scholarships are available for Active members only. If you are applying for a scholarship, fax or email the scholarship application by March 31, 2022. We will notify you within two weeks regarding the status of your scholarship application. Once you are approved for a scholarship, you will receive information on how to register with your scholarship.
Download the Scholarship Application.
Visit the MSBO website to check for lodging information.
MSBO’s top priority is always the health and safety of our attendees. MSBO monitors coronavirus information from the conference host hotel – the Amway Grand Plaza Hotel and the DeVos Place, as well as the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and local Michigan Departments of Health and Human Services. MSBO will update attendees concerning information that may impact the Conference.
Other Articles in this Newsletter
- Congratulations to the 2022 MSBO Awards and Scholarships Recipients
- MSBO Board of Directors Election is April 6
- MSBO Bylaws and Resolutions Committee Proposes Amending Bylaws and Articles of Incorporation
- MSBO Update – David Martell
- MSBO’s Annual Conference Connects Us – Dena Mayer
- Welcome New Members
- Worry Less, Giggle More! – Julie Williams-Muz