The MSBO Nominations Committee nominated four candidates for two (2) open Board of Director positions, each with a three-year term. There will also be one candidate for the open President-Elect position.
Click on the links to view each candidate’s profile.
- Mary Beth Rogers, S., CFO, Executive Director of Business Services, Clarkston Community Schools
For Board of Directors:
- Kathy Abela, MBA, CFO, Executive Director, Finance & Operations, Royal Oak Schools
- Tracey French, CFO, Director of Finance, Reeths-Puffer Public Schools
- Kevin Kolb, CPA, CFO, Associate Superintendent for Finance, Gratiot-Isabella RESD
- Julie Williams-Muz, CPA, CFO, Finance Director, Huron ISD (Incumbent)
The election ballot will be held electronically and will begin on Wednesday, April 6, 2022 and will end on Wednesday, April 20, 2022 at 3:00 pm.
The election will also include a question on whether to approve recommended amendments to the MSBO Bylaws and Articles of Incorporation. See the separate article in this newsletter for more information.
Other Articles in this Newsletter
- Congratulations to the 2022 MSBO Awards and Scholarships Recipients
- MSBO Bylaws and Resolutions Committee Proposes Amending Bylaws and Articles of Incorporation
- MSBO Update – David Martell
- MSBO’s Annual Conference Connects Us – Dena Mayer
- The Extended Early Bird Registration Period Closes March 31
- Welcome New Members
- Worry Less, Giggle More! – Julie Williams-Muz