June 8, 2022 • 9:00 am – 4:00 pm
Kellogg Hotel and Conference Center
Statement of Auditing Standards #112 requires school districts to be able to prepare their own financial statements. If a district cannot prepare their own, they have a control deficiency. This workshop is designed by CPAs to give schools the information they need to satisfy this requirement. Your professional reputation and higher auditing fees may be “on the line.” Annual attendance will help you meet this requirement.
For holders of Business Office Manager and Chief Financial Officer Certification you must attend one Group Solutions Seminar and one Financial Statement Preparation Workshop during your five-year renewal period.
Early Bird Pricing (Ends Wednesday, May 25): $170 members/$255 non-members
Regular Pricing: $190 members/$285 non-members
Other Articles in this Newsletter
- Business Manager/CPA Workshop
- Dynamic Budget – Budgeting and Forecasting at Your Fingertips
- Memoirs of a COVID Presidency – Bill Chatfield
- MSBO Annual Conference Week Coming Up!
- MSBO Members Approve Bylaws Amendments & Restated Articles of Incorporation
- MSBO Update – David Martell
- Passing of the Gavel and Welcoming a New Board Member
- Spring Means Transition – Dena Mayer
- Welcome New Members