Have you thought about how you are going to get your board, superintendent, and administration ready to set the district’s priorities during this 2022-23 budget season?
Dynamic Budget Projections is the program for you. If you haven’t used the program before, or haven’t seen it in a few years, you’re missing out on what we think is a “best practice” in developing and explaining your budget to those that make decisions but don’t understand the details. The design is compatible with Local K-12 and PSA district funding. Take a moment to review our webpage dedicated to the program for a short video and more details!
The program has been updated to reflect the latest changes in state aid, foundation allowances and MPSERS and is ready for you to input your base year information and allow you to make future projections.
For more information, stop by the MSBO Booth at the MSBO Annual Conference & Exhibit Show, or contact Lillie Rapelje or Bob Dwan at 517-327-5920.
Other Articles in this Newsletter
- Business Manager/CPA Workshop
- Financial Statement Preparation Workshop
- Memoirs of a COVID Presidency – Bill Chatfield
- MSBO Annual Conference Week Coming Up!
- MSBO Members Approve Bylaws Amendments & Restated Articles of Incorporation
- MSBO Update – David Martell
- Passing of the Gavel and Welcoming a New Board Member
- Spring Means Transition – Dena Mayer
- Welcome New Members