April 26-28, 2022 • Amway Grand Plaza Hotel • Grand Rapids
The 2022 MSBO Annual Conference & Exhibit Show opens next week. Don’t worry, you can still register and take advantage of all the great professional development. You can register on site in Grand Rapids.
MSBO’s Annual Conference is the most comprehensive and cost-effective professional development opportunity for school business officials in Michigan. Our conference offers you the chance to learn new things, sharpen your existing skills, find out how schools across the state are coping with budget issues, and interact with your professional peers. You can also maximize your time by talking with the people who do business with Michigan schools at our exhibit show.
On Tuesday, April 26 prior to the start of the Conference, we are offering Pre-Conferences that will focus on specific content such as Finance, Human Resources, New Business Manager, Transportation, Technology, Facilities, and Food and Nutrition Services. We are also offering a half-day workshop– Michigan Office of Retirement Services (ORS) Processor Workshop. The Conference “formally” begins on Wednesday, April 27.
Other Articles in this Newsletter
- Business Manager/CPA Workshop
- Dynamic Budget – Budgeting and Forecasting at Your Fingertips
- Financial Statement Preparation Workshop
- Memoirs of a COVID Presidency – Bill Chatfield
- MSBO Members Approve Bylaws Amendments & Restated Articles of Incorporation
- MSBO Update – David Martell
- Passing of the Gavel and Welcoming a New Board Member
- Spring Means Transition – Dena Mayer
- Welcome New Members