The 2022 MSBO Board of Directors election was conducted April 6 – April 20 using the secure online/email voting system provided by ASBO International. MSBO active members (2,876 eligible voters) were sent email invitations to participate in the election. By the close of the election, 636 confirmed votes (22.11% of those eligible) had been cast.
Kevin Kolb, CPA, CFO, Associate Superintendent for Finance, Gratiot-Isabella RESD is the newly elected board member, serving a 3-year term.
Incumbent Julie Williams-Muz, CPA, CFO, Finance Director, Huron ISD was re-elected and will serve another three-year term on the board.
President-elect Mary Beth Rogers, Executive Director of Business Services, Clarkston Community Schools will begin her 1-year term. According to the MSBO Bylaws, after successfully being elected, the President-Elect automatically succeeds to President and Immediate Past President without an election.
The 2022-23 MSBO Board of Directors will take office at the closing general session of the Annual Conference on Thursday, April 28, 2022, where current President Dena Mayer will pass the gavel to incoming President Julie Omer.
Other Articles in this Newsletter
- Business Manager/CPA Workshop
- Dynamic Budget – Budgeting and Forecasting at Your Fingertips
- Financial Statement Preparation Workshop
- Memoirs of a COVID Presidency – Bill Chatfield
- MSBO Annual Conference Week Coming Up!
- MSBO Members Approve Bylaws Amendments & Restated Articles of Incorporation
- MSBO Update – David Martell
- Spring Means Transition – Dena Mayer
- Welcome New Members