If you are considering purchasing buses this year, don’t forget about MSBO’s Bus Purchasing Program.
All the bidding has been done for you. Just select your bus style and any options you’d like, compare pricing among the participating dealers, and then make your purchase. You can step away from the online program at any time and come right back to where you left off. It also keeps a history of all your purchases and allows for updating past bus purchases with current pricing, keeping you from having to reenter all your data.
Phase II of this year’s program opens March 3, 2023 and pricing will remain in effect until July 31, 2023.
You will find step-by-step instructions, dealer contact information, full base specifications, and a list of all options. Click here to access the program. Conventional, Special Needs, Transit Rear Engine, Transit Front Engine, and A-II style buses are all offered.
The program is not a sole source bid – districts can compare and choose among the bidding dealers who represent all the bus manufacturers: International, Blue Bird, and Thomas/Freightliner.
For questions or more information, contact Scott Little at firstname.lastname@example.org, or 517.327.2582.
Other Articles in this Newsletter
- Add Google to Your Tool Kit
- ASBO Program Develops New Professionals
- Budgeting at Your Fingertips
- By the Numbers – Julie Omer
- MSBO Update – David Martell
- Professional Development Opportunities to Fit Your Schedule
- Still Time to Register and Get Early Bird Pricing
- Trust Your Gut – Stephanie Weese
- Welcome New Members
- Who are the 2023 MSBO Board Candidates?