The MSBO Conference & Exhibit Show offers you the chance to learn new things, sharpen existing skills, and interact with your professional peers. You can also maximize your time by talking with the people who do business with Michigan schools at our exhibit show.
Early Bird Registration rates are available through March 3, 2023.
Determine which clinic sessions, certification classes, half-day workshop, and pre-conferences you want to attend so you can complete your registration.
- View Conference Details
- Download the Conference At-A-Glance (PDF)
- Download Breakout Sessions by Category (PDF)
- View Tuesday, April 25 (Pre-Conferences, Certification Classes, ORS Workshop)
- View Wednesday, April 26 (All Sessions and Events)
- View Thursday, April 27 (All Sessions and Events)
As you browse the 2023 MSBO Annual Conference webpages, remember some sessions overlap or conflict with other sessions.
- Tuesday pre-conferences conflict with certification classes or the half-day workshop
- Wednesday A sessions conflict with B and C sessions
- Thursday D sessions conflict with E and F sessions
- Thursday G session conflicts with H and i sessions
Click here to register online. To register online you will need your username, password, and a purchase order number or credit card information. You will earn SCECH and CPE credits based on the sessions you attend.
The MSBO Board has authorized scholarships for members to attend the Conference, which are sponsored in part by a generous contribution from SET SEG. The deadline for scholarship applications is March 3, 2023. The scholarship covers the cost of registration for the Conference (not the Tuesday sessions). There is a limit of one scholarship per district. Scholarships are available for Active members only.
If you are applying for a scholarship, fax or email the scholarship application by March 3, 2023. We will notify you within two weeks regarding the status of your scholarship application. Once you are approved for a scholarship, you will receive information on registering.
Download the MSBO Annual Conference Scholarship Application.
Be sure to visit the MSBO website. This is where you will find the most up-to-date information on the Conference – including updated information on hotels, parking, transportation, registration hours, road construction updates, and more. The website is updated frequently – so be sure to check back often.
Other Articles in this Newsletter
- Add Google to Your Tool Kit
- ASBO Program Develops New Professionals
- Budgeting at Your Fingertips
- Bus Purchasing Made Easy
- By the Numbers – Julie Omer
- MSBO Update – David Martell
- Professional Development Opportunities to Fit Your Schedule
- Trust Your Gut – Stephanie Weese
- Welcome New Members
- Who are the 2023 MSBO Board Candidates?