Have you thought about how you are going to get your board, superintendent, and administration ready to set the district’s priorities during this 2023-24 budget season?
Dynamic Budget Projections is the program for you. If you haven’t used the program before, or haven’t seen it in a few years, you’re missing out on what we think is a “best practice” in developing and explaining your budget to those that make decisions but don’t understand the details. The design is compatible with Local K-12 and PSA district funding. At a minimal cost and with minimal inputs required, you’ll be up and running in no time. Take a moment to review our webpage dedicated to the program for a short video and more details; and video instruction.
This isn’t a canned package that simply adds a “percentage” increase based on past performance, estimates statewide averages, or tries to meet minimal state standards! The 2023 program has been updated to reflect the latest changes in state aid, foundation allowances and MPSERS and is ready for you to input your base year information and allow you to make future projections.
Other Articles in this Newsletter
- Add Google to Your Tool Kit
- ASBO Program Develops New Professionals
- Bus Purchasing Made Easy
- By the Numbers – Julie Omer
- MSBO Update – David Martell
- Professional Development Opportunities to Fit Your Schedule
- Still Time to Register and Get Early Bird Pricing
- Trust Your Gut – Stephanie Weese
- Welcome New Members
- Who are the 2023 MSBO Board Candidates?