Broaden your network with MSBO’s exclusive listservs. Listservs provide an exceptional opportunity to interact with fellow MSBO members. They’re designed not just for communication, but also for building sustainable professional connections. Remember, these special listservs are exclusive privileges for MSBO members, emphasizing the worth of your membership.
How to Join an MSBO Listserv
Sign in to your MSBO account. Click on the My Account tab. Under Preferences you will see available listserv options. Please select the listservs you want to be on, Click Save, and you will be added within the next business day.
MSBO offers these listservs:
- Food Service
- Human Resources – New
- Payroll – New
- Pupil Accounting – New
To ensure you receive all listserv messages, have the domain @listserv.melg.org whitelisted at your district. You must be a member of a listserv to send and receive messages. Click here for MSBO Board Policy concerning the Use of MSBO Listservs.
If you have other listserv operation questions, contact Lillie Rapelje at email@example.com.
Other Articles in this Newsletter
- Do Not Miss This Opportunity
- Make MSBO Your New Year’s Resolution – Mary Beth Rogers
- MSBO 2024 Board of Directors Candidates Announced
- MSBO Annual Conference Early Bird Registration Opens in February
- MSBO Update – Robert Dwan
- Professional Development Opportunities
- Radical Candor meets AI – Sharon Raschke
- Real World Problem Solving
- Welcome New Members