If you’re interested in being a candidate, please read the detailed MSBO Elections Booklet and FAQ’s on the MSBO website, which includes detailed information about serving on the Board, the election process, and roles and responsibilities of MSBO board members.
The MSBO Nominations Committee has begun their work to vet possible candidates. Julie Omer, MSBO’s Immediate Past President, serves as the Chair of the MSBO Nominations Committee. Per the MSBO Bylaws, the committee also includes the MSBO President, President Elect, and the first two other most recent past MSBO presidents that are active members and willing to serve on the committee.
The 2024 MSBO Board of Directors election will be held online. Voting will begin in early April 2024.
Other Articles in this Newsletter
- Celebrating 25 Years: MSBO Facilities & Operations Directors Conference
- Have You Ever Thought of Running for the MSBO Board?
- ISD Group Solutions
- My Leadership To All Of You – Mary Beth Rogers
- School Bus Purchasing Made Easy
- School Finance Services Committee Up North Workshop
- Starting That New Job – Kevin Kolb
- Take advantage of Great Professional Development
- Welcome New Members