Did you know that MSBO Executive Director David Martell was named 2022 Association Executive of the Year by the Michigan Society of Association Executive (MSAE)?
MSAE’s award honors an association chief staff executive who has demonstrated remarkable association leadership, commitment to professional growth, and pride in association management.
David joined the MSBO Team in July 2004 as associate executive director and served in that role through 2008. He stepped into the leadership role as MSBO’s Executive Director in January 2009. David is recognized for his support of the industry as well as his community through his service on numerous local, state, and national boards.
During his 15-year tenure as MSBO’s executive director, David led MSBO through numerous member service and support advancements, not the least of which was expanding education offerings and increasing member participation during the pandemic.
Other Articles in this Newsletter
- Challenge Yourself with the MSBO Leadership Institute
- Change Your Mood! – Tim Peraino
- Don’t Miss out on These Professional Development Opportunities
- Making a Difference Throughout The Years – Julie Omer
- MSBO Makes School Bus Purchasing Easy, Effective and Efficient
- MSBO Schedule of Events
- MSBO Update – David Martell
- School Finance Services Committee “Up North” Workshop
- Welcome New Members