MSBO’s Leadership Institute continues to develop members through rigorous and challenging curriculum – helping them grow their leadership skills in all aspects of their careers. In addition to face-to-face meetings and small group work, each member takes part in extensive, personal one-on-one executive coaching.
Participants complete leadership style assessments and participate in their first of five one-on-one coaching sessions beginning December 2022 and the first group session in January.
There are five, two-day sessions (Sessions begin at approximately 5 pm on the first evening and run 8:00 am to 3:30 pm the following day).
- Session 1: January 25-26, 2023 — Wednesday/Thursday • Holiday Inn, Downtown Grand Rapids
- Session 2: March 10-11, 2023 — Friday/Saturday • MSBO Office, Lansing
- Session 3: May 12-13, 2023 — Friday/Saturday • MSBO Office, Lansing
- Session 4: August 2-3, 2023 — Wednesday/Thursday • MSBO Office, Lansing
- Session 5: October 4-5, 2023 — Wednesday/Thursday • Holiday Inn, Downtown Grand Rapids
Click here for all the details!
Program Fees: $1,500 fee includes all course materials; refreshment breaks and meals. You will be responsible for overnight accommodations (if needed) and travel expenses. Accepted applicants will be invoiced prior to the start of the program, with the option to defer half the cost until July 2022, spreading the cost over two fiscal years.
The MSBO Leadership Institute can be substituted for the Group Solutions requirement for renewal of the CFO and BOM certifications. SCECHs will be awarded pending approval. For more information or questions, contact MSBO Associate Executive Director Scott Little at 517.327.2582 or email@example.com.
The 2023 cohort application will be posted on the MSBO Leadership Institute webpage by October 1. Applications will be accepted through November 30, 2022.
Other Articles in this Newsletter
- Change Your Mood! – Tim Peraino
- Did You Know?
- Don’t Miss out on These Professional Development Opportunities
- Making a Difference Throughout The Years – Julie Omer
- MSBO Makes School Bus Purchasing Easy, Effective and Efficient
- MSBO Schedule of Events
- MSBO Update – David Martell
- School Finance Services Committee “Up North” Workshop
- Welcome New Members