Have you thought about how you are going to get your board, superintendent, and administration ready to set the district’s priorities during this 2023-24 budget season?
Dynamic Budget Projections is the program for you. If you haven’t used the program before, or haven’t seen it in a few years, you’re missing out on what we think is a “best practice” in developing and explaining your budget to those that make decisions but don’t understand the details. The design is compatible with Local K-12 and PSA district funding.
Take a moment to review our webpage dedicated to the program for a short video and more details; and video instruction.
The 2023 program has been updated to reflect the latest changes in state aid, foundation allowances and MPSERS, and is ready for you to input your base year information and allow you to make future projections.
Other Articles in this Newsletter
- Changing My Perspective – Brian Marcel
- Congratulations to MSBO Awards & Scholarship Recipients
- Don’t Miss Out on this Leadership Opportunity
- Get to Know the MSBO Board Candidates
- GIFTS – Julie Omer
- MSBO 84th Annual Conference & Exhibit Show – Update
- MSBO Business Manager Academy Provides Working Knowledge of School Finance
- MSBO Certification Classes and Professional Development On Demand
- MSBO Update – David Martell
- Welcome New Members