The Business Manager Academy (BMA) is designed for those who want to gain in-depth, practical, “hands-on” working knowledge in school finance. MSBO has partnered with skilled past and present business managers to share their knowledge and experience in school finance. Coupled with individual mentoring opportunities, the program will assist participants in their positions, and as part of an overall school district administrative team.
The 2023-24 Business Manager Academy begins August 2023 and runs through June 2024.
There will be two learning options:
- Virtual– (Meet twice a month – 2.5 hours each meeting)
- Hybrid– (Genesee Career Institute – Meet once a month in-person for 5 hours August-October and March-June. Meet twice a month for 2.5 hours virtually November-March.)
Click here for details on the program, application, and scholarship information. MSBO certification credit is available and college credit may be available. SCECHs will be awarded pending approval. The deadline for applications is July 31, 2023.
Other Articles in this Newsletter
- Changing My Perspective – Brian Marcel
- Congratulations to MSBO Awards & Scholarship Recipients
- Don’t Miss Out on this Leadership Opportunity
- Get to Know the MSBO Board Candidates
- GIFTS – Julie Omer
- MSBO 84th Annual Conference & Exhibit Show – Update
- MSBO Certification Classes and Professional Development On Demand
- MSBO Update – David Martell
- Still Time to Utilize Dynamic Budget Projections
- Welcome New Members