The MSBO Conference & Exhibit Show offers you the chance to learn new things, sharpen existing skills, and interact with your professional peers.
Attendee Orientation • Tuesday, April 11, 2023
9 – 10 AM (Live Webinar – Zoom)
Whether this is your first MSBO Annual Conference or it has been a while, join us for a live webinar and get all the details on this year’s Conference. There will also be time to get your questions answered. More information coming soon.
This year we have a new program that we will pilot at the MSBO Conference and that’s the MSBO Ambassador program. This program offers you the opportunity to create your own network of members who work in your region and functional areas. Ambassadors include board members, committee chairs and regional presidents.
Ambassador contact information will be posted on the MSBO website in early April. Watch the MSBO website for more details. If you are interested in participating – it is important for you to reach out to the Ambassadors. This program is open to everyone.
Don’t miss out on this great opportunity to connect with other MSBO members and create your professional network.
You will find the most up-to-date information on the Conference – including updated information on hotels, parking, transportation, registration hours, road construction updates, and more. The website is updated frequently – so be sure to check back often.
- View all the Conference Details
- Download the Conference At-A-Glance (PDF)
- Download Breakout Sessions by Category (PDF)
Other Articles in this Newsletter
- Changing My Perspective – Brian Marcel
- Congratulations to MSBO Awards & Scholarship Recipients
- Don’t Miss Out on this Leadership Opportunity
- Get to Know the MSBO Board Candidates
- GIFTS – Julie Omer
- MSBO Business Manager Academy Provides Working Knowledge of School Finance
- MSBO Certification Classes and Professional Development On Demand
- MSBO Update – David Martell
- Still Time to Utilize Dynamic Budget Projections
- Welcome New Members