Get ready for more Google Training sessions in 2024. The 90-minute sessions will be live webinars, and will also be recorded and available on-demand. Registrants will have access to recordings of the sessions after the live webinar and will also have the opportunity to ask follow-up questions with the instructor. Google instructor John Sowash is an experienced classroom teacher and former school administrator, author of The Chromebook Classroom and founder of the Google Certification Academy.
Live webinar dates and all will be recorded. On Demand until 12/31/2024
Working with Google Drive Add-ons (Webinar- Live) New
January 19, 2024 • 2:00 – 3:30 pm
Add-ons are “apps” for Google Sheets that supercharge your productivity and allow you to automate common tasks like creating certificates, adding events to a calendar, or sending out email reminders. Get an introduction to powerful add-ons for Google Sheets to organize, automate, and standardize spreadsheet data.
Data Dashboards with Looker Studio (Webinar- Live) New
February 16, 2024 • 2:00 – 3:30 pm
Transform your data into a beautiful dashboard with Looker Studio by Google. Learn how you can pull multiple data sources into a single dashboard to track key performance metrics for your team or organization.
Advanced Google Sheets + AI (Webinar- Live) New
February 26, 2024 • 2:00 – 3:30
Take Google Sheets to the next level! Learn advanced formulas (like countIFs and VLookup) and learn how AI can improve your ability to interact with complex formulas and AppScript.
These sessions are available On Demand until 6/30/2024
- Gmail & Calendar for business professionals – If your inbox stresses you out, learn simple tips for managing incoming messages, cleaning out old emails, and lots of fun tricks to make your inbox a pleasant place!
- Improve collaboration with Docs and Slides – Can you replace Microsoft Word and Microsoft PowerPoint with Google Documents and Google Slides? You will discover the capabilities and differences of these tools and uncover some hidden features that might surprise you.
- Organizing district resources with Google Drive – Now that you have lots of Google Documents, Google Slides, Google Sheets, and Google Forms, what do you do with them? Learn the features of Google Drive that make it possible to manage and organize and share important district resources.
- Collecting Data with Google Forms – Google Forms is a powerful tool for collecting data. Learn the core features of Forms to digitize paper-based procedures and improve your data collection tasks.
- Introduction to Google Sheets – Are you terrified of spreadsheets? Together we’ll explore essential spreadsheet tasks like cleaning up your data, sorting and filtering, and an introduction to spreadsheet formulas.
SCECHs and hours toward renewing your certification will be available.
$50 per session for members.
$100 for non-members.
Other Articles in this Newsletter
- Celebrate Success!
- It is the Right Thing to Do – Mary Beth Rogers
- Just Relax – Stephanie Weese
- MSBO Annual Report: A Snapshot
- MSBO Scholarships – Don’t Miss This Opportunity
- MSBO Update – Bob Dwan
- Practical Professional Development – Save The Dates
- Start the Year Right with Financial Strategies
- Welcome New Members