MSBO recognizes the extraordinary contributions of MSBO members to their school district, their communities and to MSBO through its awards program. We encourage you to apply for these awards – consider nominating yourself or a colleague.
MSBO’s School Business Official of the Year recognizes an individual’s service to a school district, the profession and colleagues; the Meridian Award recognizes successful practices in all areas of school management; and the Distinguished Service Award honors recipients that have attained the highest level of professional accomplishments.
We encourage you to apply for these awards – consider nominating yourself or a colleague. Details and criteria for all the awards can be found on MSBO’s website on the Awards page.
Click on the individual links for specific details and nomination forms:
For more information or if you have questions, contact Nancy Hawkins at 517.327.9254 or email at email@example.com.
Other Articles in this Newsletter
- It is the Right Thing to Do – Mary Beth Rogers
- Just Relax – Stephanie Weese
- MSBO Annual Report: A Snapshot
- MSBO Google Training Expanding
- MSBO Scholarships – Don’t Miss This Opportunity
- MSBO Update – Bob Dwan
- Practical Professional Development – Save The Dates
- Start the Year Right with Financial Strategies
- Welcome New Members