MSBO’s Investing in MSBO Members Scholarship program is about providing scholarship opportunities for professional development to MSBO members currently employed in school business to improve their skills and competencies in school business management.
The 2023-24 scholarship program includes:
- Business Manager Academy (BMA) scholarships (click here for more details on the BMA). Three scholarships will be offered for each cohort. The Academy is designed for those who want to gain in-depth, practical, “hands-on” working knowledge in school finance.
- Six scholarships for the MSBO Introduction to School Business Conference in September 2023. The Introduction to School Business Conference provides an overview of school business operations with a focus on several key areas. Download the scholarship application.
- Four Certification Track scholarships. A total of four Certification Track scholarships (one for each category) are randomly selected from applications submitted for each of the following certification track categories: Business Office, Pupil Accounting, Support Services and Other. For more information about MSBO’s certification program, click here. Download the scholarship application.
- Two scholarships for attendance to ASBO International’s Annual Conference & Expo in National Harbor, Maryland in October 2023. ASBO’s Annual Conference & Expo brings together nearly 1,000 school business leaders worldwide for professional development and educational sessions covering timely issues that impact school finance, many networking opportunities, and the latest products and services in school business. For more information on ASBO International, click here. Download the scholarship application.
Click here, for more information on Investing in the MSBO Members Scholarship program.
Other Articles in this Newsletter
- A Gaggle of Geese – Julie Omer
- Business Manager Academy Gears up for 2023-24
- Expanding MSBO’s Horizons – Mary Beth Rogers
- MSBO Business Manager/CPA Workshop
- MSBO Financial Statement Preparation Workshop
- MSBO Golf Outing – A Great Networking Opportunity
- MSBO Membership Renewals Coming Soon
- MSBO Update – David Martell
- Welcome New Members