Participants in Vector Solutions/SafeSchools and/or Exceptional Child employee training and compliance programs can earn up to 81 State Continuing Education Clock Hours (SCECHs). Each course completed will count individually towards SCECHs. The duration of the course will determine the number of SCECHs granted. Policy courses do not qualify. Once your courses are completed, go to MSBO’s website under Business Solutions. Select Vector Solutions/SafeSchools and scroll down to the Earning SCECHs section. Print the Vector Solutions/SafeSchools application for SCECHs.
Along with your completed application, you must submit your accumulated coursework history report from your Training History page or the Certificate of Completion for each course to Deneen Hansen, MSBO SCECH Coordinator.
If you have any questions on receiving SCECHs for Vector Solutions/SafeSchools training, contact Deneen Hansen at email@example.com, or 5127.327.2585.
Other Articles in this Newsletter
- ASBO Emerging Leaders Scholarship Deadline Extended
- Business Manager Academy Provides Working Knowledge of School Finance
- Don’t Miss Out on These Scholarship Opportunities
- It Has Been an Honor – Dena Mayer
- MSBO Membership Renewals Coming Soon
- MSBO Update – David Martell
- We All Have a Role to Play- Julie Omer
- Welcome New Members