MSBO membership dues renewals will be hitting email boxes soon for active members. MSBO associate members will receive renewal emails later in June.
As an MSBO member, you are part of a dynamic statewide organization of more than 3,500 members who are employed in various areas of school business management and provide services to the school industry. Every Associate member is listed on our School Purchasing Pages, an online directory of products and services that are available from our Associate Members.
MSBO active members will also have the ability to add or renew your individual membership with ASBO International or choose a district-wide ASBO membership. ASBO district membership is for the entire business office and membership allows school district teams to access digital and print publications, webinars, roundtables, and ASBO’s Global School Business Network. For more information on the ASBO District Membership, click here.
MSBO membership runs on a fiscal year from July 1 to June 30.
Other Articles in this Newsletter
- ASBO Emerging Leaders Scholarship Deadline Extended
- Business Manager Academy Provides Working Knowledge of School Finance
- Don’t Miss Out on These Scholarship Opportunities
- It Has Been an Honor – Dena Mayer
- MSBO Update – David Martell
- Need to Catch Up on SCECHs?
- We All Have a Role to Play- Julie Omer
- Welcome New Members