Apply by June 15, 2022
The ASBO Emerging Leaders Scholarship recognizes new professionals and helps them develop into tomorrow’s leaders.
Applicants must have been a school business professional for five or fewer years as of June 1, 2022. This includes combined time in present and previous positions in current and other school districts. Membership with ASBO International or an ASBO affiliate is not required. If a recipient is not currently an ASBO International member, the ASBO International membership fee will be deducted from the $2,000 scholarship.
Applicants must be currently employed full-time by a school district. This includes finance and accounting, purchasing, food service/nutrition, risk management, transportation, facilities, and other positions that fall under the school business office purview.
18 Scholarship are awarded each year and each recipient receives:
- $2,000 scholarship toward ASBO International’s Annual Conference & Expo
- A strong network of peers and mentors before, during, and after the event
- Exclusive training session and networking events
ASBO International’s 2022 Annual Conference & Expo will be held in Portland, Oregon, September 14-17, 2022.
The deadline to apply is June 15, 2022. Act now to apply or nominate someone for ASBO International’s Emerging School Business Leaders Scholarship.
Learn more about the program.
Other Articles in this Newsletter
- Business Manager Academy Provides Working Knowledge of School Finance
- Don’t Miss Out on These Scholarship Opportunities
- It Has Been an Honor – Dena Mayer
- MSBO Membership Renewals Coming Soon
- MSBO Update – David Martell
- Need to Catch Up on SCECHs?
- We All Have a Role to Play- Julie Omer
- Welcome New Members