Mark Your Calendars for This Virtual Conference via Zoom
January 18: 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM
January 19: 9:00 AM – 3:45 PM
It will be available On Demand January 24-February 7, 2022.
Early Bird Pricing (Ends Tuesday, January 4): $340 members/$510 non-members
Regular Pricing: $380 members/$570 non-members
The MSBO Financial Strategies Conference provides useful information just in time for negotiations and your budget process. Get the latest information on the economy, budget, state aid, legislation and other hot topics that will help maximize your effectiveness as your school district’s business leader.
- Implications of COVID-19 on State and District School Finance Data
- Legislative Update
- Hybrid Work Model: How to Protect Your District
- Collective Bargaining Legal and Table Trends
- National Economic Outlook
- Funding Special Education in Michigan
- CARES Act Impact on National K-12 Landscape
- Michigan Department of Education ESSER Update
- Education Policy Update