We know that MSBO members have a wealth of experience in school administration whether as CFO of your district or other areas of responsibility in your school district. We are looking for MSBO members who would like to share their expertise by teaching MSBO certification classes or presenting at workshops and conferences.
MSBO certification classes offer practical information that are taught by experienced practitioners that will help school business officials succeed and excel in their employment; and offer practical overviews of key areas of law, regulation, and practice.
Join the MSBO team and give back to your association and your fellow members; and get credit toward your certification renewal. To learn more, contact Debbie Kopkau at 517-327-2587 or email@example.com.
Other Articles in this Newsletter
- Celebrate Success!
- Is it Your Turn to Give Back?
- Let MSBO’s Leadership Institute Change Your Life
- MSBO Update – David Martell
- Take Advantage of MSBO Scholarships
- Take Advantage of these Professional Development Opportunities
- The Best Advice I’ve Ever Received – Kevin Kolb
- Welcome New Members
- Why Are We Here? – Julie Omer