MSBO recognizes the extraordinary contributions of MSBO members to their school district, their communities and to MSBO through its awards program. MSBO’s School Business Official of the Year recognizes an individual’s service to a school district, the profession and colleagues; the Meridian Award recognizes successful practices in all areas of school management; and the Distinguished Service Award honors recipients that have attained the highest level of professional accomplishments.
We encourage you to apply for these awards – consider nominating yourself or a colleague. Details and criteria for all the awards can be found on MSBO’s website on the Awards page.
Click on the individual links for specific details and nomination forms:
For more information or if you have questions, contact Nancy Hawkins at 517.327.9254 or email at email@example.com.
Other Articles in this Newsletter
- Is it Your Turn to Give Back?
- Let MSBO’s Leadership Institute Change Your Life
- MSBO Update – David Martell
- Share Your Expertise
- Take Advantage of MSBO Scholarships
- Take Advantage of these Professional Development Opportunities
- The Best Advice I’ve Ever Received – Kevin Kolb
- Welcome New Members
- Why Are We Here? – Julie Omer