MSBO recognizes the extraordinary contributions of MSBO members to their school district, their communities and to MSBO through its awards program. We encourage you to apply for these awards – consider nominating yourself or a colleague. Details and criteria for all the awards can be found on MSBO’s website on the Awards page, under the About tab.
MSBO’s School Business Official of the Year recognizes an individual’s service to a school district, the profession, and colleagues; the Meridian Award recognizes successful practices in all areas of school management; and the Distinguished Service Award honors recipients that have attained the highest level of professional accomplishments.
The deadline for all nominations is January 31, 2023.
Click on the individual links for specific details and nomination forms:
For more information or if you have questions, contact Nancy Hawkins at 517.327.9254 or email at email@example.com.
Other Articles in this Newsletter
- Annual Conference Hotel Registrations Open December 6
- Grateful for Leadership – Julie Omer
- Leadership Skills for a New Generation of School Leaders
- MSBO Board of Directors Deadline to Submit Nominations is December 1
- MSBO Scholarships Help You Meet Your Education Goals
- MSBO Update – David Martell
- MSBO Welcomes New Associate Executive Director
- Surviving the Coming ESSER Cliff – Mary Beth Rogers
- Welcome New Members
- Winter Travel Advisory – Not a Problem