Mark your calendar – the deadline for these MSBO awards and scholarships is January 31, 2023.
MSBO encourages you to apply for these awards – consider nominating yourself or a colleague. Details and criteria for all the awards can be found on MSBO’s website on the Awards page, or the links below.
Click on the individual links for specific details and nomination forms:
For more information or if you have questions, contact Nancy Hawkins at 517.327.9254 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Mark and Kay Stebbins Scholarship encourages and recognizes individuals currently employed in school business who are improving their technical skills and competencies by furthering their education, including pursuing an undergraduate degree.
The Wally Piper Scholarship encourages and recognizes individuals currently employed in school business who are improving their technical skills and competencies by pursuing a graduate degree.
Recipients of the scholarships are determined by the MSBO Board of Directors and are presented at the MSBO Annual Conference.
Details and criteria for the scholarships can be found on MSBO’s website, or the links below.
Other Articles in this Newsletter
- AHERA Designated Training
- Baby Steps – Julie Williams-Muz
- Get the Information You Need on the MSBO Annual Conference & Exhibit Show
- MSBO Update – David Martell
- Professional Development Opportunities in the New Year
- Spotlight on MSBO
- Start the Year Right with MSBO’s 2023 Financial Strategies Conference
- The Power of Words – Julie Omer
- Welcome New Members