Have you thought about how you are going to get your board, superintendent, and administration ready to set the district’s priorities during this 2023-24 budget season?
Dynamic Budget Projections is the program for you. If you haven’t used the program before, or haven’t seen it in a few years, you’re missing out on what we think is a “best practice” in developing and explaining your budget to those that make decisions but don’t understand the details. The design is compatible with Local K-12 and PSA district funding.
The cost of the program is $150. Order your Version 2023 by using the order form or purchase online. You will have access to the program within 24 hours from the processing of your purchase. The 2023 program has been updated to reflect the latest changes in state aid, foundation allowances and MPSERS, and is ready for you to input your base year information and allow you to make future projections.
Click here for more details and to watch a short video.
Other Articles in this Newsletter
- BMA = Working Knowledge of School Finance
- Financial Statement Preparation Workshop
- MSBO 84th Annual Conference: Something for Everyone
- MSBO Business Manager/CPA Workshop
- MSBO Update – David Martell
- Reflections on Board Service – Dena Mayer
- The Conference is Coming! The Conference is Coming! – Julie Omer
- Welcome New Members