Don’t miss out on MSBO’s online learning opportunities that give you access to great professional development.
If you are enrolled in an MSBO certification program, many of these webinars are required or elective classes. Check your certification transcript by logging in here. Please use your MSBO credentials. Once logged in, click on the link Certification Transcript on the navigation bar at the top of the page to access your transcript.
Please note: You do not need to be enrolled in a certification track or be a member to take advantage of these on-demand programs.
MSBO’s webinar series includes the following certification classes:
- Accident Investigations Procedures
- Accounting Manual and Chart of Accounts
- Benefits and Retirement
- Cash Management
- Data Quality I
- Data Quality II
- Emergency Preparedness Management
- Facility Planning, Design, and Construction
- Financial Analysis
- Food Service for the Business Manager
- How to Process and Evaluate Bids
- Human Resources for the Business Manager
- Instructional Program Evaluation
- Labor Relations/Employment Law
- Managing Emergencies
- Overview of Human Resource Management
- Overview for School Finance for Technology
- Payroll and Related Personnel Issues
- Performance Evaluations for Personnel
- Property Tax Overview
- Purchasing Overview
- Registry of Educational Personnel (REP): Get Your Questions Answered
- Strategic Planning
- Technology for the Business Manager
- Transportation for the Business Manager
- Use of Technology for Human Resource Management
Click here to view and register.