October 3-5, 2021 • Crystal Mountain Resort • Thompsonville, MI 49683
Get in-depth information on all important current school facilities topics. School buildings are the largest financial asset of a district. Maintaining them properly is critical to successful educational programs and this conference provides the necessary information to do it right. This is a valuable conference for facilities and operations directors as well as superintendents and business managers.
- Early Bird Pricing (Ends Friday, September 17): $305 members/$460 non-members
- Regular Pricing: $340 members/$515 non-members
To register online you will need your username, password, and a purchase order number or credit card information.
Crystal Mountain is now full. Call 855.995.5146 to be added to the waiting list.
- Mountain Valley Lodge — 3 miles West of Crystal Mountain. Call 231-378-2990.
Room with Queen Size Bed — $80 and Rooms with two Queen bed rooms are $95. 72-hour cancellation needed.
- Harbor Lights, 15 S, 2nd St, Frankfort, MI 49635, (231) 352-9614.
Rates – $125/night with a 72-hour cancellation.
- Baymont Hotel in Beulah or call 231.930.4052.
- Hotel Frankfort & Restaurant or call 231.352.8090.
- THE 10 BEST Thompsonville Hotel Deals (Aug 2021) — Tripadvisor
- Thompsonville · Stays · Airbnb
Michigan School Business Officials (MSBO) offers a voluntary certification program.
The overall purpose of MSBO’s Facilities/Operations Directors Certifications is to provide:
- Information and training for Facilities/Operations Directors that is specific to Michigan law and regulation.
- To provide a basis for advancing professionalism of Facilities/Operations Directors in Michigan public school districts.
For initial certification, three-hour sessions are required for the MSBO Voluntary Certification Program for Facilities/Operations Directors. All clinic sessions can be used toward maintaining and renewing Facilities/Operations Directors Certifications.
1 – 11 SCECHs may be granted to each participant who qualifies. Under MDE regulations, SCECHs are given based on your attendance at conference sessions and the exhibit show. SCECHs are given pending final approval from MDE.
ADVISORY: It is a criminal offense to use or attempt to use a State Continuing Education Clock Hours (SCECHs) transcript or certificate of completion that is fraudulently obtained, altered, or forged to obtain and/or maintain school administrator, teacher, and/or school psychologist certification or other State Board approval.
- October 2 – 4, 2022 • Thompsonville
- October 1 – 3, 2023 • Thompsonville
- September 29 – October 1, 2024 • Thompsonville