Sunday, October 03, 2021 - Tuesday, October 05, 2021
5:30 pm - 1:00 pm
Crystal Mountain Resort
12500 Crystal Mountain Drive
Thompsonville, MI 49683
Visit the Conference Attendee Page for more information and to register
Information about Crystal Mountain’s COVID-19 Response
Sunday 10/3 Welcoming Reception at 5:30 pm and ends Tuesday 10/5 at 1 pm
Early Bird Pricing (Ends Friday, September 17): $305 members/$460 non-members
Regular Pricing: $340 members/$515 non-members
Get in-depth information on all important current school facilities topics. School buildings are the largest financial asset of a district. Maintaining them properly is critical to successful educational programs and this conference provides the necessary information to do it right. This is a valuable conference for facilities and operations directors as well as superintendents and business managers.
R = Facilities Director and Operations Director
Crystal Mountain is now full. Call 855.995.5146 to be added to the waiting list.
- Mountain Valley Lodge — 3 miles West of Crystal Mountain. Call 231-378-2990.
Room with Queen Size Bed — $80 and Rooms with two Queen bed rooms are $95. 72-hour cancellation needed.
- Harbor Lights, 15 S, 2nd St, Frankfort, MI 49635, (231) 352-9614.
Rates – $125/night with a 72-hour cancellation.
- Baymont Hotel in Beulah or call 231.930.4052.
- Hotel Frankfort & Restaurant or call 231.352.8090.
- THE 10 BEST Thompsonville Hotel Deals (Aug 2021) — Tripadvisor
- Thompsonville · Stays · Airbnb
Future Facilities/Operations Director Conferences
- October 2 – 4, 2022 • Thompsonville
- October 1 – 3, 2023 • Thompsonville
- September 29 – October 1, 2024 • Thompsonville