Never lose sight of the importance of effective school facilities management and its impact on a high quality educational system. MSBO’s 22nd Annual Facilities & Operations Directors Conference provides in-depth information on important current school facilities topics.
This multi-day virtual conference offers a series of timely online videos. In this format, unlike an in-person conference with breakout sessions, participants are able to view and re-view all the sessions being offered – without any travel expenses!
Pricing: $320 members/$480 non-members
A limited number of scholarships are available for first-time attendees, attendees within the first three years of employment in a school district, or attendees who would not be able to attend the Conference because of school district budget constraints.
All sessions will be available for viewing Tuesday, September 29, through Friday, October 30. That’s a whole month to fit in all the learning you can stand!
What you can expect:
- Live Opening Session Kickoff – Tuesday, September 29
- 22 Breakout Sessions
- Certification Classes
Just a few of the breakout sessions:
- Managing Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) During COVID-19
- Introduction to Facilities Management
- Myths, Truths and Frequently Asked Questions about Cleaning & Disinfecting
- Construction Projects – Clarifying Widespread Misunderstandings about Laws and Procedures
- Cyber Security Applies to Facilities
- Managing Swimming Pools During Shutdown and Beyond
- Touchless Entrance Solutions for K-12
Click here, to view all the conference details.