MSBO will launch its 9th Leadership Institute cohort in January 2019.
The MSBO Leadership Institute is open to all MSBO members.
In addition to face-to-face meetings and small group work, each member takes part in extensive, personal one-on-one executive coaching. David Hulings of Hulings & Associates provides the executive coaching with motivational and common sense training.
Interested in seeing who has been in the previous cohorts? Click here. Contact cohort graduates to learn more about the program from someone who has experienced it.
Click here to download the application.
- November 30, 2018 — Application Deadline
- December 3, 2018-January 18, 2019 — Leadership Style Assessments are taken as well as the first of five one-on-one coaching sessions.
Meeting Dates and Locations
- Session 1: January 23-24, 2019 — Holiday Inn, Downtown Grand Rapids
- Session 2: March 22-23, 2019 — MSBO Office, Lansing
- Session 3: May 17-18, 2019 — MSBO Office, Lansing
- Session 4: July 31-August 1, 2019 — MSBO Office, Lansing
- Session 5: October 1-2, 2019 — TBD
Program Fees: $1,500 fee includes all course materials, refreshment breaks and meals. You will be responsible for overnight accommodations (if needed) and travel expenses. Accepted applicants will be invoiced prior to the start of the program, with the option to defer half the cost until July 2019, spreading the cost over two fiscal years.
The MSBO Leadership Institute can be substituted for the Group Solutions requirement for renewal of the CFO and BOM certifications. SCECHs will be awarded pending approval.
MSBO is also continuing its partnership with Central Michigan University to offer graduate-level credit (3 semester hours) for this course.
For more information or questions, contact MSBO Associate Executive Director Scott Little at 517.327.2582.