MSBO’s Leadership Institute continues to develop members through rigorous and challenging curriculum – helping them grow their leadership skills in all aspects of their careers. In addition to face-to-face meetings and small group work, each member takes part in extensive, personal one-on-one executive coaching.
December 4, 2020 — January 24, 2021 – Participants complete Leadership Style Assessments & the first of five one-on-one coaching sessions.
There are five 2-day sessions (Sessions begin at approximately 5 pm on the first evening and run 8:00 am to 3:30 pm the following day):
- Session 1: January 20-21, 2021 — Holiday Inn, Downtown Grand Rapids
- Session 2: March 12-13, 2021 — MSBO Office, Lansing
- Session 3: May 14-15, 2021 — MSBO Office, Lansing
- Session 4: August 4-5, 2021 — MSBO Office, Lansing
- Session 5: October 6-7, 2021 — Holiday Inn, Downtown Grand Rapids
MSBO’s top priority is always the health and safety of our cohort participants. We are closely monitoring the status of Michigan Department of Health and Human Services (MDHHS) epidemic orders related to COVID-19 and our ability to hold in-person events. Each session will be evaluated separately regarding the ability to hold in-person meetings. When an in-person meeting is not possible, the session will take place virtually.
Applications are now being accepted through November 30, 2020.
Program Fees: $1,500 fee includes all course materials, refreshment breaks and meals. You will be responsible for overnight accommodations (if needed) and travel expenses.
The MSBO Leadership Institute can be substituted for the Group Solutions requirement for renewal of the CFO and BOM certifications. SCECHs will be awarded pending approval.
For more information or questions, contact MSBO Associate Executive Director Scott Little at 517.327.2582 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Other Articles in this Newsletter
- Free Beer Tomorrow – Bill Chatfield, MSBO Board President
- Is it Your Time to Serve?
- Looking for a School Business Administration Degree?
- MSBO Awards and Scholarships
- MSBO Investing in Its Members! – Brian Marcel, MSBO Board of Directors
- MSBO Update – November 2020
- Professional Development at Your Fingertips
- Welcome New Members