Each month, MSBO recognizes members who recently joined our organization. As a member of MSBO, you are part of a dynamic statewide organization of more than 3,200 members who are employed in various areas of school business management or provide services to the school industry.
Active and Contract Associate Members
Heather Ballien, Great Lakes Cyber Academy
Deidra Banks, Ann Arbor Public Schools
Melanie Beamont, Lapeer Community Schools
Ken Brandau, Grosse Ile Schools
Julie Christensen, Sault Ste. Marie Area Public School District
Michael Connell, Center Line Public Schools
Lacie Fisher, St. Joseph County ISD
Marcus Gauthier, Sturgis Public Schools
Shannon Glinski, Mona Shores Public Schools
Michael Grima, Grosse Ile Schools
Casey Hamel, Bay City Public Schools
Jaime Lewis, Traverse Bay Area ISD
Nathaniel Moore, Grand Ledge Public Schools
Michael Panek, Genesee ISD
Zachary Riley-Kelley, Birmingham Schools
Carl Roberts, Livonia Public Schools
Barb Santo, Dexter Community Schools
Robin Sargent, St. Clair County RESA
Bailey Singh, Covenant Academies Foundation
Richard Teft, Forest Hills Public Schools
Lori Wagner, Saginaw Township Community Schools
Sarah Wieland, Tuscola ISD
Danielle Yanik, South Haven Public Schools
Heather Visco, Ottawa Area ISD
Leslie Bernal, Dusty Ducts, Inc.
Other Articles in this Newsletter
- 9th Leadership Institute Cohort Deadline Soon
- Annual Conference Hotel Registrations Open December 3
- Celebrate Your Contributions!
- Change is Scary
- How Can You Give Back to MSBO?
- ICY Roads – No Problem!
- MSBO Update
- One of the Most Critical Workshops of the Year!
- Q & A with 2018 ASBO Eagle Award Winner Robert Moore
- Scholarships Help Members Meet Education Goals
- Still Time to Register for Drive-in Classes
- Who Works In Schools?
- Why Your Technology Director Needs to be CTO Certified