Let’s celebrate the success of ourselves and our colleagues and the work to support and enhance student achievement! MSBO awards recognize the extraordinary contributions of MSBO members to their school district communities and to MSBO.
MSBO sponsors numerous awards, including the School Business Official of the Year, which recognizes an individual’s service to a school district, the profession and colleagues; the Meridian Award, which acknowledges successful practices in all areas of school management; and the Distinguished Service Award, which honors recipients that have attained the highest level of professional accomplishments.
Click on the individual links for more details and nomination forms:
We encourage you to apply for these awards and consider nominating yourself or a colleague. Details and criteria for all the awards and scholarships can be found on MSBO’s website on the Awards and Scholarships page.
Other Articles in this Newsletter
- 9th Leadership Institute Cohort Deadline Soon
- Annual Conference Hotel Registrations Open December 3
- Change is Scary
- How Can You Give Back to MSBO?
- ICY Roads – No Problem!
- MSBO Update
- One of the Most Critical Workshops of the Year!
- Q & A with 2018 ASBO Eagle Award Winner Robert Moore
- Scholarships Help Members Meet Education Goals
- Still Time to Register for Drive-in Classes
- Welcome New Members
- Who Works In Schools?
- Why Your Technology Director Needs to be CTO Certified