Participants in SafeSchools employee training and compliance programs can earn up to 56 State Continuing Education Clock Hours (SCECHs) through SafeSchools. Each course completed will count individually towards SCECHs. The duration of the course will determine the number of SCECHs granted. You need to complete a minimum of 3 hours of SafeSchools training programs to qualify.
Once your courses are completed, go to MSBO’s website under Business Solutions. Select SafeSchools and scroll down to the Earning SCECHs section. Print the SafeSchools Application for SCECHs.
Along with your completed application, you must submit your accumulated coursework history report from your Training History page or the Certificate of Completion for each course to Deneen Hansen, MSBO SCECH Coordinator.
If you have any questions on receiving SCECHs for SafeSchools training, contact Deneen Hansen at firstname.lastname@example.org, or 5127.327.2585.
Other Articles in this Newsletter
- Awards are a Highlight of MSBO Annual Conference
- Become a Crucial Part of Your School’s Administrative Team
- Business Manager/CPA Workshop – June 5
- Comments from the President
- Financial Statement Preparation Workshop – June 4
- Five “Must Reads” This Summer
- MSBO Annual Golf Outing
- MSBO Update
- Robert Dwan Named MSBO Deputy Executive Director
- Welcome New Members