June 4, 2019
Kellogg Center • East Lansing, MI 48824
8:45 AM – 4:00 PM
Pricing: $180 members/$270 nonmembers
Click here to register online.
Don’t put off registering for this one-day workshop, which will give you the tools you need to understand financial statement preparation for school districts. AU265 requires school districts to be able to prepare their own financial statements. If a district cannot prepare their own, they have a Control Deficiency. Top-notch presenters with clear, concise examples have made this a great hands-on, interactive workshop!
The Financial Statement Preparation Workshop is required at least one time during each renewal or maintenance period for those who hold the Business Office Manager or Chief Financial Officer certifications. If you are not sure if this is required for you, please call or email Courtney Byam at 517.327.5937 or Debbie Kopkau at 517.327.2587 to receive a copy of your certification transcript.
Lodging: Make reservations online at www.kelloggcenter.com.
Other Articles in this Newsletter
- Awards are a Highlight of MSBO Annual Conference
- Become a Crucial Part of Your School’s Administrative Team
- Business Manager/CPA Workshop – June 5
- Comments from the President
- Five “Must Reads” This Summer
- MSBO Annual Golf Outing
- MSBO Update
- Need To Catch Up on Your SCECHS?
- Robert Dwan Named MSBO Deputy Executive Director
- Welcome New Members